Owners of start-ups and businesses in their infancy often don’t have the resources to hire a marketing firm or marketing employee. In the beginning, they have to go-it-alone, do tons of research and make costly mistakes.
Marketing isn’t easy, but it can be more effective if a start-up hires a marketing coach to guide them through the endless questions surrounding marketing and sales.
Questions a Marketing Coach Can Help Small Businesses Answer
- How do I get new subscribers to my email list?
- Which social media channels should I concentrate on?
- Should I buy any advertising?
- What marketing can I stop doing or skip?
- How do I get my customers to spend more?
- What products and services should I offer?
- How do I make more money?
Skip the learning curve and get your questions answered with marketing coaching. Check out our Offerings page to learn more about marketing coaching from Zoo in a Jungle Marketing.