Zoo in a Jungle Marketing offers a variety of marketing services. Amanda’s friendly expertise will decrease your marketing budget while reaching your business goals.
Your Complete Marketing Department
As a small business, you don’t have the resources to hire a horde of marketing professionals. Zoo in a Jungle Marketing will be your off-site marketing department. We will develop a marketing plan and work together to implement it. Your company will get the detailed marketing it needs without the expense and liability of an internal marketing department.
Campaign Design and Implementation
Maybe you’ve spotted a new opportunity or are struggling with an old problem. You need a fresh perspective. Let Zoo in a Jungle Marketing design and implement the campaigns to reinvigorate your business. Amanda Cullen’s attention to detail means you never miss the hidden opportunities.
Select Marketing Services
You already have a marketing plan, but you need implementation and design expertise. Zoo in a Jungle Marketing excels in many areas, including the following:
- Customer Research ~ Qualitative interviews with customers to learn insights to grow your business
- Brand Strategy ~ Unifying your products and services with one compelling story
- Writing and Editing ~ Books, Business plans, Ad Copy, Proposals, Letters, Online content, Articles, Press releases
- Graphic Design ~ Print and online advertising, Brochures, Presentations, Outdoor advertising
- Web Marketing ~ Pay-per-click advertising (Google Ads, etc), Email campaigns, Social media, Website consulting, YouTube
- Creative Services ~ Photography, Videography, Video and Photo Editing
- Amazon Book Marketing ~ Keywording and Amazon Ads to boost sales for authors of books and eBooks
Small Business Marketing Coaching
You’re not ready to hire marketing resources, but you need marketing help. Coaching gives a business owner the expertise and confidence they need to make marketing decisions. Marketing coaching plans are flexible, but often include:
- Biweekly coaching session to set priorities, assign to-do’s and track results
- Analysis of reports, documentation, campaigns, etc.
- Tactical recommendations for growing your business